Self Catering holiday lets near Glastonbury Somerset
Stunning self catering holiday accommodation near Glastonbury, Somerset where you can unwind and relax in luxury surroundings and peaceful countryside.
Lower Coxbridge House is in an area of outstanding natural beauty, peaceful and private; a perfect location for walkers, cyclists, nature lovers and retreats - with magnificent 360° panoramic views of Somerset countryside and Glastonbury Tor. Total privacy, peace and seclusion, a rare find in this over cluttered world.
Located on the outskirts of the quiet and rural hamlet of Lower Coxbridge, and only three miles from Glastonbury town, 50 minutes from Bristol and Bath and easy reach from London by road or train. Lower Coxbridge House is a highly individual property, beautifully designed and furnished, providing a venue for a very special break away.
Choose the holiday rental property to suit your group size
- 14 - 16* people - Exclusive use of the whole property; House (including apartment) Little Barn and Yurts accommodates maximum 14-16* people. *Please contact us before booking if your group is more than 14 people.
- 10 people - whole house rental for groups, family gatherings, retreats and Zen Hen Weekends of 10 people
- 1-2 people - our holiday cottage Little Barn Cottage ideal for a couple
- 1-6 people -Three Yurts including own showers and compost loos, for a unique glamping experience. You can book 1, 2 or all 3 yurts. Available April - October only.
- 1-2 Adults + 1-2 Children - Our Apartment is perfect for a small family get away
We are also an excellent base for art lovers visiting the Hauser and Wirth gallery in nearby Bruton and for parents with children at Millfield School