Self Catering holiday house near Glastonbury Somerset
Lower Coxbridge House
Glastonbury Somerset five bedroom, three bathroom, self catering whole house holiday let accommodation for Groups, Family groups, Friends, Hen parties, Retreats. Accommodates ten people comfortably (Contact Us for 11-14 guests booking enquiries ); week and weekend rentals available.
Lower Coxbridge House is a unique, light, spacious and sustainable holiday let property - located in an unusually rural and beautiful setting down a small lane; only three miles south of the ancient town of Glastonbury.
Our wonderful house sits comfortably in its own secluded grounds and gardens, abundant with fruit trees, roses, a prolific vegetable garden and paddocks. The house is surrounded by spectacular scenery with 360° views of the Somerset countryside and Glastonbury Tor. Our two horses graze peacefully in the paddocks with endless grass pastures beyond stretching as far as the eye can see.
You may rent the five bedroom house alone (which includes the apartment and sleeps 10), or book with the Little Barn Cottage and/or the yurts (yurts available April to October), providing accommodation for 14 people and exclusive use of the whole property. This option is very popular with family, close friend groups and celebrations, hen parties, wedding parties and retreats. The majority of the double beds can be changed into twins.
Lower Coxbridge House features
- Beautiful open planned oak floored living space
- Huge comfortable sofas
- Flat screen TV with sky tv
- Energy efficient wood burner at sofa end
- Large dining table seats 14
- Well equipped kitchen with electric Aga and gas hobs
- Floor to ceiling triple glazed doors leading out to wooden decking
- Utility room with washing machine and freezer
- WC and shower.
- Large cloakroom for shoes|wellies|coats
- Beautiful decking around the south and west facing elevations
- Wood garden furniture including large dining table and steamer chairs
- BBQ.fire pit
- Football games table
- Large garden overlooking Glastonbury Tor
- Vegetable polytunnel and garden for home produce.
- Hot Tub*
- Stunning master suite with French doors onto large balcony
- Bathroom with sunken bath and shower with fantastic views of Glastonbury Tor
- Second double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Double and Twin bedrooms shared bathroom
- Super king sized double bedroom ( can be twin)
- Double sofa bed in sitting room , plus extra bed if needed
- Small kitchen with electric cooker and fridge
Lower Coxbridge House was designed and built by architect Mark Orme who had a vision that has grown beyond his expectations; it is built from sustainable materials and has many eco credentials including warm cell insulation and PV panels. Tastefully decorated it is far more than just a holiday rental; It is a well loved and beautifully designed property and home.
*denotes additional charge
Please click the first day of your stay and then click the day you would like to checkout.
Click to view our other accommodation availability: Apartment | Little Barn Cottage | Yurts
Please Note: Prices shown are for 1-2 night stays - discounts apply for longer stays please contact us for pricing
Once your booking has been confirmed you may pay by bank transfer or Paypal